cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

China Golden Tax - Cancellation of Merged Billing Document

0 Kudos

My question is related to China Golden Tax functionality using the GUI version - not NWBC. 

My client is making use of the standard merge functionality to combine individual positive SAP billing documents together and present them to the GTS system under a collective number from configured range GTICHINA.

An example of the  basic process is that SAP billing documents 8000000 and 8000001 will be merged together and presented to GTS as two items on document 4000000. The relationship is held on table IDGT_INFO. The basic process works fine and the merged invoices are issued. 

The problem is that there is a genuine scenario where the business have a need to subsequently cancel the invoice in GTS and re-issue.

For example, the invoice becomes damaged in transit and they need to reissue and print a new one to customer.

For un-merged invoices the standard process in this scenario would be to cancel the SAP billing document in SD using VF11 and then run GT_ULN in cancel mode.  SAP will then produce a SJJK0102 cancellation file which instructs GTS to cancel its original . 

You would then simply raise a new SAP billing document and send this to GTS.

However, can anyone shed any light if there is a SAP standard process for cancelling a merged document?

Obviously we could cancel every individual invoice in VF11 but then how do we get a SJJK0102 file which instructs GTS to cancel the collective document?

I did try this in a test environment but when I ran GT_ULN i got the following message.

Transfer the cancellation merging billing into red invoice

Message no. IDGT_LC049

将取消合并开票转账到红色发票 in Language ZH.

Does anyone know the process?

Chris

View Entire Topic
former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

First speak to your senior accountant about the standard "China" process.  Cancellations after issue of GST invoice is not very much liked by the tax bureau.

Regards

Waza