cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#CoE #DH01 Continuous Delivery 2208.3 Taxpayer Identification Number in Indonesia

orita_maki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please let me know if you have any information below.

Continuous Delivery 2208.3 has informed us of the "Taxpayer Identification Number" in Indonesia.

1. It states that NIK supplier and customer master data, company code parameters, and tax invoice form templates are affected. What specific items are affected? (I am concerned whether it is a number managed inside the system or a number that can be checked by the end user through reports, etc.)

2. There is a SSCUI 102739 Par.type "ID _ NIK", what should I set specifically? (How do I prepare to use NIK?)

3. As for the transition period, by when do you need to start setting up and operating the system?

Reference:

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/legalchangenotification/NoteInforSet/jira=GSREQAPJ-3276/TwoColum...

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello orita.maki.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud Localization" for this question, as Indonesia Topics are related to Localization.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

View Entire Topic
Mervyn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Maki ,

Let me try to answer your questions :

1. It states that NIK supplier and customer master data, company code parameters, and tax invoice form templates are affected. What specific items are affected? (I am concerned whether it is a number managed inside the system or a number that can be checked by the end user through reports, etc.)

Answer : This can be done via NIK field. >> BP Master > Tab Identification > Identification number. We are using Identification number FS0001 to maintain the NIK number in Supplier master data. This information is captured in E-BUPOT unification reporting.

2. There is a SSCUI 102739 Par.type "ID _ NIK", what should I set specifically? (How do I prepare to use NIK?)

answer : NIK will be used to replace NPWP for Indonesia (applicable during period of year 2023) hence you may use the NIK number in this parameter "IDNPWP". This will be used for reporting purpose.

3. As for the transition period, by when do you need to start setting up and operating the system?

answer : Transition period is started on Jan - Dec 2023. you may setup the transition anytime follow the policy from your organization or local finance , during Jan - Dec 2023 government would use this timeframe as transition period . refer to news : NIK integration with NPWP to start in 2023: Bappenas - ANTARA News

Hope this is helpful

Thank you

GS Team

orita_maki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi GS team,

Thank you for your reply.

Regarding to No.1, how about other reports?
・Cash Flow Statements
・VAT
・Withholding Tax
※E-BUPOT unification reporting:Impacted and Responded

Thanks.
Maki Orita