Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Purchase Requisition - Advanced ME51N

Expert
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the standard system where catalogs are being used, we can only select catalog from fiori application Manage Purchase Requisitions - Professional. But we cannot create PR with catalog in Create Purchase Requisition - Advanced (ME51N). Is there any enhancement that will allow users to create catalog PR in the ME51N screen? If you see below for Create Purchase Order - Advanced (ME21N)screen in S4HC, catalog can be used but the same option is not in ME51N screen.

View Entire Topic
Expert
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The catalogue that you have mentioned is an internal catalog which is meant for cross catalog search, this is only available in the Purchase Requisition applications, 1. Manage Purchase Requisition Professional and 2. My Purchase Requisition New.

Currently this is not the part of the advanced tile as behavior for the same exactly matches the old ERP transaction ME51N, so as workaround you can use FIORI apps "Manage Purchase Requisition Professional" or "My Purchase Requisition New" for the same.

In case this is business critical to you then you can raise a new feature request for the same. Kindly make use of the SAP Customer Influence