cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between Recruitment and E Recruitment

Former Member

Dear All,

What is the difference between Recruitment and E Recruitment... As we have recruitment web Applications in normal recruitment where internal candidate(employee) can apply through ESS and external candidate through internet. I understand that recruitment uses different info types / transactions / and tables where as E recruitment is portal based .

i also understands that there's no integration between Recruitment and E Recruitment as both are two separate modules ...

plz correct me if i am wrong

in short i just wanted to know what is the major difference between the two ...

waiting for responses ...

thanks in advance

View Entire Topic
former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Major difference would be with and without portal, Both are not integrated recruitment and e rec both are independent of each other.

Recruitment uses 4000 series infotypes and E rec uses 5000 series

E Rec in brief

Provides talent relationship management functionality to enable proactive sourcing

Is a comprehensive solution for recruiting both internal employees and external candidates

Includes a global pool of candidates to enable access to the best talent regardless of location

Encompasses screening and selection tools to help quickly work through large numbers of applicants

Includes robust applicant tracking functions to ensure the proper organization and documentation of

recruiting practices

Provides business intelligence through the use of SAP Query and the SAP Business Information

Warehouse

anan_jayghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for providing an insight on E- Recuiting !