Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download data from S/4HANA cloud Public to S/4HANA Private Cloud

i007141
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is there any tool or functionality to download the master and transactional data (open items) from S/4HANA Public Cloud to S/4HANA Private cloud?

My questions is about the customers twho implemented a company in S/4HANA Public Cloud but now they decide to implement for all the companys S/4HANA Private cloud and they need to upload in the new S/4HANA Private cloud all the data (open item) from this company.

I mean they decide to leave the S/4HANA Public CLoud and implement S/4HANA Private cloud?

Thanks for your support

Carmen

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Saumitra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi carmen.vazquez : Usually there is no direct data connection from S/4HANA Cloud (Public) to S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition. The customers will have to extract data from the individual apps or use the APIs to extract data from the systems. Some business applications have functions which enable to download data directly from the app level. On an overall scale I think the Customer Data Return function/app should be explored. This will allow you to download .zip files of the data you are seeking - https://help.sap.com/viewer/a630d57fc5004c6383e7a81efee7a8bb/latest/en-US/74db242020e848ddb64014d549....

Check this out and let us know if it helps.

Any more question, please feel free to comment here.

Thanks,

Saumi

Answers (0)