cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft for multiple processes

Leduckduck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Currently work on a project - where we are to create a LOT for SAP Fiori Process & forms and as part of this we will copy and use the 'WS13600356 Draft for Process Start-Fiori'.

SAP states the below:

Note

We recommend that you always enter the form scenario in the workflow container , as described in this lesson. The information is then available for the entire workflow, through the form scenario, even if a form scenario is not defined for one of the workflow steps.

In addition, you can enter the form scenario in the workflow step container , as described in the previous lesson. If you do this, the workflow uses the step-specific form scenario for this step, and not the form scenario from the workflow container.

But we wish to use the same draft for all processes - it does not seem to be possible 'out of the box'.

Normally my thing is SAP SuccessFactors....

View Entire Topic
ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't have to "put" the "save as draft" into workflow or anywhere. The framework handles this for you. There is a slight bit of set up in the IMG for it, but nothing else. In your workflow, if you have edit/approve steps, part of the binding is simply a "show save as draft button" option (true/yes/X or false/no/blank). When a user clicks "save draft", it will handle it all....it saves the data and creates a new "work item" in the user's UWL that allows them to pull the draft back up and continue working.

Leduckduck
Active Participant

Thanks, Christopher you are a rockstar. My initial approach was that the 'SPRO' was replaced by 'HRASR_DT (Design time for process and forms). I will try out the above - and keep you posted. Thanks again.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For process config, yes, HRASR_DT replaced/made easier a LOT of the individual steps in the IMG (it sucked bad back before then! haha) But there are still a lot of basic set up and "foundational" things you do in the IMG just to kinda lay the groundwork for HCM P&F.