Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EFM - concatenate multiple lines

michael_zocly972
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

In Electronic File Manager EFM, is there a way to concatenate multiple lines in one field. From the standard bank file project SAPBPFRIB_AFB, with the exemple below

I only receive the last RecordInfo << TVA TAUX 8 ,50 E. 0,23) >>

and I would like to get << MT.·BRUT.·········454,52·EUR·REF.·5972547013 (FRAIS·E.····2,96·DONT·HT·E.····2,73 TVA·TAUX··8,50···E.····0,23)>> in Details2.

Field RecordInfo is defined like below :

Does anyone have any idea or solution please ?

View Entire Topic
hdolenec
Contributor
michael_zocly972
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, but my source file type is TXT and I don't see where to use this function. Also, from the link you shared, I found this regular expression (\r?\n|\r)+ but it's doesnt give me the expected result. Can you give me an exemple of use please ?

hdolenec
Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't really understand your problem, why does it matter that source file is TXT?. Node-concat function is used to group and concatenate source data, and map it to system field on bank statement.

Soory about the link, I didnt consider it would take you to page header. Simply open it, then go to Functions => Functions:Node set. There you will see an example

michael_zocly972
Explorer
0 Kudos

It's OK. I have used the node-concat () function in the "Assignment Method" property and it works fine.

Thank you Hrvoje Dolenec