cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM-QM Inspection Lot creation for 262 Movement with ref to 1708 Inspection Type

dharmatheja_kavuturu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As per client's requirement it should be restricted to create Inspection Lot creation for 262 Movement ( 1708 Insp type).System is integrated with EWM- QM .Please find attached ref screen shots for your ref.

• Material master QM view assigned with 1708 Insp type.
  • 262 Goods movement inactivated for Insp lot creation.

Please share any step in config to be followed to restrict the Goods movement Insp lot creation for 1708 Insp type.

Thanks in advance,

Theja| QM Consultant

View Entire Topic
JoshuaBatson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Theja

I think you are asking for the steps required to allow an inspection lot to be created from a 262 movement type. I asked the same question and answered it myself. See link below:

Here:

Regards

Josh

dharmatheja_kavuturu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Josh, Thank you for the review and sharing the answer.

Actually we verified and the Check box is ticked with 'QM not active' in customization for goods movement for 262 mvt+ 05 Insp lot origin. It supposed to not create the inspection lots ( our requirement also not to create the Lots).

As the process is linked with EWM. We verified the customizing and Material master also not with 05 lot origin, only assigned with 1708 Inspection type.

With above settings Lots are not be created but Insp lot generated with 1708 insp type+262 movement what is any setting to be done in respective EWM.

Regards,

Theja