Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEBAN search button

nousername
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the issue that in the FEBAN the search button is not activated.

It looks like this:

Is there an option to activate this button?

Kind regards,

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The toolbar is Ok, you have the googles icon.

I have the same toolbar in extended view.

What button are you looking for ?

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Bohdan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello nadinehauptmann & nousername !

Thank you for additional comments. I've checked a bit more. This is actually not an issue which is caused by S4 HANA. This issue is caused by the fundamental transition from regular FEBAN to so called "new" FEBAN. Normally you're supposed to use to use t-code FEB_BSPROC to access this latest functionality, but sometimes with the right settings it can be called even via t-code FEBAN. It is available from earlier SAP ECC releases. Not sure how early, but definitely way before S4 HANA.

Anyway: if you have it ("new" FEBAN) activated and try to clear incoming / outgoing payments, it no longer calls the good old transaction FB05, where you can enjoy all the benefits of command line or search more buttons like highlighted on the screenshot below. This button you're looking for seems to be deactivated in the GUI status and I do not see any options how it can be re-activated.

But if you prefer previous approach, you can try to set up the parameter FIN_BSPROC_UI in SU3. Set the value of this parameter to FEBAN. It should bring you back the good old FEBAN feeling. But you'll loose all the latest features from "new" FEBAN. Some of these are really good.

Regards,

Bohdan

0 Kudos

Hi Bohdan,

what Svenja and me looking for is the old function of this button. In R/3, the "search button+" was able to find a match via summing up different open items which match the amount of the item in FEBSPROC. In S/4 the search buttons only search for different criteria, not for a match.

Please find an example from the old sysetem and from the new open item search attached in the screenshots.

Thanks for your reply in advance!

Greetings, Nadine

Bohdan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nousername,

I think you're looking for this toolbar:

If yes, please go to menu "Settings" -> "Personalization". In the field "Pushbuttons for Lists" select "Enhanced Functions". I should activate missing toolbar.

Regards,

Bohdan

nousername
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for the search button with the +. This one is light blue and not activated.

The question is how to activate this button.

Kind regards,