Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fixed vendor doesn't appear in PR

insafiby
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a material in ME5A report where fixed vendor doesn't show. I don't have source supply determination but It is rather mentionned in PIR as fixed vendor.

For context, there is another PIR but doesn't have fixed vendor.

Does anyone know what could be the problem of the vendor not descending in PIR please ?

Thank you

insafiby
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your replies and suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you assign a source of supply to unassigned purchase requisition with ME57 and once done , cross check report with ME5A to have a difference with your earlier report!

insafiby
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestion. I found that there were two PIR both with different regula vendors. Could that be blocking ?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

You need to have one fixed vendor/regular vendor/favorable vendor for one material which you can mentioned in source list and in info record. But you may have many source lists and info records for one material where many vendors are involved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Also please check the valid dates of source list and info record and if quota exists.

Regards

insafiby
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestion. I found that there were two PIR both with different regula vendors. Could that be blocking ?

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if your PR is automatically converted to PO.

Please check the SAP note. 2500553

Regards,

Venkat