Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible workflow - Reworkable Purchase Order

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello

I can't find how I can switch on "Activate Purchase Order Inquiry Workflow" to have reworkable workflow for purchase order available.
We are on premise.

I found this documentation (

• "Release of Reworkable Purchase Order: This step type provides approvers with an additional option to send back purchase orders to purchase order creators for rework.[...]
  • Note

The step type Release of Reworkable Purchase Order is available only if the business switch Activate Purchase Order Inquiry Workflow is activated. Please note that this switch is irreversible, you cannot switch it off once you have enabled it. Use the app Manage Your Solutions to use this switch."

Could you please give us to activate the switch or other to have this workflow available on premise ?

Thank you

Best regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.
View Entire Topic
sapcap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

I agree that the activation of workflow on premise is in OLME and that the documentation I looked is Cloud documentation.

But the rework functionality is not available in S4HANA on premise. The tasks TS01800348 and TS01800349 don't exist :

In SWDD_SCENARIO for WS00800238, I can only see the usual task and the rework tasks missing :

Could you please tell us how to have tasks TS01800348 and TS01800349 available ? Note OSS ?

Thanks

Best regards