Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMS not working correctly

vlad_abz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created an FMS to populated a UDF at row level in Purchase Order from a UDF in Item Master Data. Auto-refresh is set to REGULARLY on EXITING ALTERED COLUMN. The FMS works correctly and I am able to see the UDF getting populated at Purchase Order row level. However, the issue is that the value at backend table is not getting updated and is showing the old value only. Please help.

Best Regards,

Abhishek.

View Entire Topic
HectorSantos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you send screen captures of the issue ?

vlad_abz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Hector, Thanks for the reply.
Sure, please find below details-

FMS Query:

SELECT CASE WHEN $[POR1.LineStatus] = 'O' THEN (SELECT T0.U_ST_INT from OITM T0 WHERE T0.ItemCode = $[POR1.ItemCode])
ELSE (SELECT T0.U_INT from PDN1 T0 WHERE T0.ItemCode = $[POR1.ItemCode] AND T0.BaseLine=$[POR1.LineNum] AND T0.DocEntry=$[POR1.TrgetEntry])
END

My ultimate goal is to pull the data from Item Master Data if the Line Status is OPEN. If the Line Status is CLOSED, I want the data to remain as it is, hence I am pulling it from Goods Receipt PO.

Below are the screenshots:

vlad_abz_0-1710175261625.png

I am populating the column INT using the above FMS. This INT field is present in Item Master Data as well.

vlad_abz_1-1710175330216.png

In case if the row is closed by creating a Goods Receipt PO, I am pulling it from the line on Goods Receipt PO because I don't want the INT column in Purchase Order to change if any change is made in Item Master Data.

The data is getting pulled according and it shows up on the Purchase Order line. However, when I check through SQL, it shows me the old value only.

vlad_abz_2-1710175557839.png

vlad_abz_3-1710175594334.png

Hope my details are clear. Please let me know in case if you have any solution for my problem. ☹️ Thanks. 😊

HectorSantos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

What of the two options in red are you using ?

SAP_Business_One_2Hsw0FeD4L.png

vlad_abz
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Hector... I have selected Auto-Refresh Regularly.. I have tried with Display Saved User-Defined Values but still couldn't resolve the issue...