cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign trade data incomplete - Message no. VF072

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the below error while doing release for accounting. I had gone through with old message threads but not getting exact cause of the same.

Error message: Message no. VF072 (Document 901000189 has been saved - foreign trade data incomplete).

The country of departure: AE

The country of destination: IQ

I understand that there are some incompletion procedures which stop the billing not to post (if I complete the fields manually in the billing doc header: 'ModeOfTrnsprt-Border, DomestModeOfTransp and Office of exit' then post is successful).

But my customer does not use FT and they do not want to have this information too. So, I want to stop this and post the billing document w/o these data of FT.

The below is the config on FT- Incompletion log which does not have both the countries of it. But wondering how the system determines and from where its being called.

Thanks for your advise.

Regards,

Vijay

View Entire Topic
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will trigger this error message if

• the Shipping Point country differs from Ship-To country or
  • if the Foreign trade tab is selected manually by mistake, by the users

In order to turn off permanently, go to vi29, select the procedure and turn off the incompletion log for the fields like EXPVZ, IEVER etc.,

0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

1. The country which I am delivering/invoicing that country itself is not there in VI49 and it's corresponding fields in VI29.

2. I am sure this is coming from Config only (but not sure from where it is), none of the user/me is giving the data in the system manually

3. Even after changing the country CH (still this is not the destination country for Invoice), after removing Incompletion log. Still the system stopping me not to post the Invoice automatically.

Please advise if anything else to be reset.

Removed the tick for CH:

Changed the field control from 2 to 1.