cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to calculate confirmed quantity from the begining in User Exit MV45AFZZ

0 Kudos

I have implemented a logic in the user exit SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE to split Sales Order line items based on the Material Quantity entered during Sales Order Creation.

For example if a user enters a material its quantity as 100 with the custom logic it has to be split into 30 quantities in each line item and also schedules lines should be maintained based on number of Line items.  

With the help of standard performs i was able to do the split in a loop and able to update values in both XVBAP and XVBEP tables.

But i am facing an issue with the confirmed quantity calculation when Material stock is less.

As per above example let says if the material has stock of 90 and if the user enters 100 it confirms that 90 quantity this must be set up some where before the user exit SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE call due to which i am facing an issue on Confirmed Quantity comes as 0 for newly created line items since the program has already confirmed 90 quantity for the actual line item.

As i am doing the line item split in SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE exit i want to reset the confirmed quantity blocked by the program for the actual item hence it will be determined accordingly for the new line items added in XVBEP.

Please share your ideas and thoughts.

Thanks,

Dinesh

View Entire Topic
phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

***With the help of standard performs i was able to do the split in a loop and able to update values in both XVBAP and XVBEP tables***

Can you please help us on actions performed by you in this scenario..

Phanikumar

0 Kudos