cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Debit memo request against Contract Document in SAP Public Cloud?

0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have a situation wherein the client raises some percent of contract value as advance amount from customer against total contract value, this advance is mobilization advance and very common scenario in India

Now in SAP S4HANA Cloud 2302 Public Edition system is not allowing to create DR document type with reference to CQ quantity Contract. neither the configuration is allowed

Please suggest how to invoice this mobilization advance against contract document so the advance amount can be paid back to customer in subsequent sales orders

Please suggest the appropriate solution compatible with SAP S4HANA Public Cloud 2302

Thanks in advance

Rahul Singhal

View Entire Topic
Andy_Wang
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Rahul,

I assume you want to manage the pre-paid invoice for reference of sales contracts during the sub-sequent sales order processing. Therefore I would suggest to introduce the down payment process for sales contracts.

The down payment can manage the payment status for purchasing side, to clear the down payment request, to release the delivery block of sub-sequent sales orders. You can active the billing plan on sales contract to enable the down payment process.

Kindly please refer to help document:

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/a376cd9ea00d476b96f18dea1247e6a5/005c5595d1a54258ba3d7820....

Thanks a lot and Best Regards,

Andy

Daiana_Feiten
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days. You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Daiana