cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want tables for Quality Certificates being used as per assignments.

shubhphoenix
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found one combination of table i.e., material and customer it is KOTI002.

Similarly looking of other key combinations like customer/material/plant, customer/plant, material/plant etc.

And from which table we can get to know from any of these combinations for which certificate profile they are linked or assigned to?

View Entire Topic
dfernanp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shubhashish

Tables exist in my system:

shubhphoenix
Explorer
0 Kudos

and what about the customer and plant one?

dfernanp
Explorer

check in SPRO under Quality Management > Quality Certificates > Certificate Profile > Profile Determination > Edit contidion tables for profile determination or look at KOTI* tables

shubhphoenix
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Diego, Many thanks the tables exist but with different extension number of 911/912/913 in my system.

I have another question if you can help on it and that is, how can we check that which certificate profile is assigned to these assignment combination.

My main objective is to check or locate the Certificate profile using which key combination and Form. Like if system can tell with the condition record number is linked to which certificate profile.

dfernanp
Explorer

take a look at table KONDI. You will find there the certificate profile and the condition record number, with the condition record number you can go to the rest of the tables (eg: 911/912/913 in your system)

Hope this helps

Diego

shubhphoenix
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks 🙂 you are great!