Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import GST Pricing

RuturajJ
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Please guide me to configure India Import Pricing including GST, customs for Purchase Order,

and also guide me through the complete import purchasing cycle.

Thanks & Regards,

Ruturaj Jadhav

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Changed tag to Localization.

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

2nd question's answer

the complete import purchasing cycle in SAP MM (Materials Management) with the relevant transaction codes (Tcodes) at each step. Here are the key steps involved:

1. Create Purchase Requisition: Tcode: ME51N In this step, you create a purchase requisition (PR) to initiate the procurement process. Enter the required details such as material, quantity, delivery date, and other relevant information.

2. Convert Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order: Tcode: ME21N Once the PR is approved, you convert it into a purchase order (PO). Enter the vendor, delivery terms, payment terms, and other relevant details. You can also add additional items, conditions, or attachments if necessary.

3. Goods Receipt for Inbound Delivery: Tcode: MIGO After the vendor ships the goods, you perform a goods receipt (GR) to record the receipt of the materials into your inventory. Select the appropriate movement type, enter the PO number, and provide the quantity and other relevant information.

4. Import Customs Clearance: Tcode: MIRO In this step, you process the import customs clearance. Enter the vendor invoice for customs duties, taxes, and other charges associated with the import. Select the appropriate purchase order and enter the required information.

5. Invoice Verification: Tcode: MIRO Perform invoice verification for the vendor's invoice related to the import. Enter the vendor invoice details, verify the quantities and prices, and reconcile any discrepancies between the invoice and the PO or GR.

6. Payment Processing: Tcode: F-53 Once the vendor invoice is verified, you initiate the payment process. Enter the vendor details, payment method, and other necessary information. You can generate payment proposals and execute the payment to the vendor.

These are the main steps involved in the import purchasing cycle in SAP MM. However, please note that the exact process and transaction codes may vary depending on your organization's specific configuration and requirements..