cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In pricing Procedure, discount amount comes from First Line Item

former_member8821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have generated Contract from VA41 with 3 Items First Item Discount Amount 1800 Rs. Second Item Discount Amount 250, third Item discount amount 250 Rs, and then I will go for generate Sales Order from VA01 with copy option but when I will go for check discount for third item then Discount amount display 1800 Rs., It must be 250 Rs. So I request you please guide me how it will have resolved.?

View Entire Topic
Stan_Byrd
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There are 2 aspects to your request: a) Copy Control, which occurs between the 2 sales docs, and b) pricing... which can be either the procedure associated w the Sales doc types, or the condition type(s) (whether header, or item). Therefore, per lakshmipathi.ganesan suggestion, you'll want to start by...

1) clicking into 3rd item on SO > Conditions tab > "Analysis"

2) compare Pricing procedures identified w/in Contract vs SO (similar to step 1 w/in Contract)... if they are the same, then...

3) consider condition type to id whether Header, or Item... compare discount conditions for items 1 & 2 w 3

4) if unable to identify deviations w/in pricing, then consider copy controls between Contract and SO

Hopefully, this puts you on the path to correction.