cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Stock Transfer (1P9): Is it Possible to Create Split Intercompany Billing Documents?

tbiddle
Explorer

Hi SAP Community,

I hope someone is able to help with our scenario below:

1. We are in the process of testing Intercompany Stock Transfer (IST) and I created a consolidated Replenishment Delivery for Stock Transfer Order.
  2. I did this by selecting multiple IST Orders in the 'My Purchase Orders Due for Delivery' app. This app took all the items with the same Delivery Dates and consolidated them into a single Replenishment Delivery.
  3. When it came time to create the Intercompany Billing Document, the system took the single Replenishment Delivery, and created a single Intercompany Billing Document.
  4. We would however like to be able to create one Intercompany Billing Document per original IST Order.
  5. I've tried to do this and been unsuccessful with the following three apps: Create Billing Documents (From Due List), Create Billing Documents VF01, Create Billing Documents VF04.
  6. The reason for wanting this is so Intercompany Billing Documents and Supplier Invoices are 1-for-1. Since Supplier Invoices are created in reference to a single IST Order, there will always be only one of these created for a particular IST Order following the Goods Receipt of an Inbound Delivery.

Any help, tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading,

Tu

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello tbiddle.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Supply Chain" for this question, as Stock Transfer is a Process related to Supply Chain Line of Business.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

tbiddle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello jfromanato001,

I am well thanks, I hope you are, too.

Thank you for making that change.

Kind regards,

Tu

GeovanaLettnin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello tbiddle,

I have included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sales" for this question, as Intercompany Billing Documents is related to the Sales area.

Kind regards,

Geovana

tbiddle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you, geovanalettnin.

View Entire Topic
Kangkana
Advisor
Advisor

you can use the BADI : Custom Data Transfer for Billing Documents . You have to have field at the item level of the delivery document that will identify each line item corresponding to originated Purchase order.

In the BADI implementation you can use the structure BillingDocCombinationCriteria.

tbiddle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you kangkana.deb, I appreciate you replying to me.