cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a transaction code that can perform the WE19 operation as multiple IDOC?

0 Kudos

Hello all,

Is there a transaction code that can perform the WE19 operation as multiple IDOCs?

Please the attached screenshot.

Thank you.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

You should not use WE19 to reprocess erroneous IDocs! WE19 creates a new IDoc, it does not reprocess an existing one.

0 Kudos

Sorry, I expressed the situation in the screenshot wrong. Error IDOC will be not processed through WE19. You are right. My need is to re-process the remaining 53 statussed IDOCs after the erroneous one saved. At that point I need multiple IDOC re-processing.

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

@b_5412 May I also re-process the 53 OK status IDOCs in BD87? I have to reprocess the 53 status IDOCS in my scenario.

Berinath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi bkoran ,

No, you can't process the successful iDocs through BD87. Only you can process the idocs that are in the process state in BD87. The idocs that are processed may result in an error or a success.

In so many resources, they said that IDOCS status is converted by using the report "RC1_IDOC_SET_STATUS." However, when I ran this report, only one iDoc was converted. The status of IDOC has been changed. If we process those iDocs again, they will remain in the same state for a certain period of time. If we process those iDocs again later, they will be successfully completed and converted to a completed state.