cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Object page Facet extension in Standard Fiori Elements QM App ID F2256

DeepeshSaxena
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to add a new facet (like below) in Standard Fiori App "Display Quality Info Record for Procurement for Quality Planner" to display custom data as below in tabular format.

The system is S41909. I've already re-defined and extended the standard OData with my custom entity set and have created an association between the standard view (C_QltyInProcurementObjPageType) and my entity set(Manufacturer). The navigation is working fine in GW client and it brings data records.

To extend the UI, I have created an adaptation project, a fragment with new section (Manufacturer) on the object page and extended this with a controller.

Is there something i am missing or doing wrong with the code in order to bind the service/entityset/navigation.

Here are the changes that i have done.

Also when I try to run in web-ide using "Adaptation_index.html" the app triggers the navigation only to standard entities in back-end but not the one that i have created.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

Thank you for your question

Please note I changed the primary tag since your question does not appear to primarily relate to the SAP Mentors program

For faster response, please be careful when selecting tags in the future.

View Entire Topic
DeepeshSaxena
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi
My UI issue is resolved now.