Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOKRS curr. info. does not match between SND cocd. 1 and RCV cocd. 1

regysm21
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

when migrating FICO documents with Migration Cockpit (direct transfer) using AFS as Source System and S4 as Target system, we get the error that the KOKRS curr. info. does not match between SND cocd. 1 and RCV cocd. 1.

Does anyone knows please what exactly it should be changed here in customising so that these settings match?

I checked the currency settings in the Controlling Areas and they are the same between both systems:

I saw also in the documentation that these two points are required as prerequisities: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE/d3a3eb7caa1842858bf0372e17ad3909/89423034e27947159e9.... But we have checked them and they look the same between systems, but still the error is there.

• Currency type and the currency key of the controlling area (assigned to the specified company codes) match in the source and target systems
  • Currency keys related to currency types belonging to different organizational units match in the source and target systems

Do you have any suggestion, what else we could check?

Thanks and best regards,

Regys

View Entire Topic
Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Regys,

Double check the Currency Type. Option 10 is quite unusual, normally it would be 30.

Regards,

Paulo

0 Kudos

Hi Paolo,

thanks for your reply. I our source system it is 10 so we left it like it and still get the error. Before we had it to 30, but still get the same error.

Best regards,

Regys