Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTMOM custom object

Venkataraman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I created a custom template through LTMOM for the object storage bin (EWM) using the Fiori app 2021 version. Successfully generated the template however when testing in LTMC and executing each step I am stuck with mapping task. The mapping task step is disabled and hence not able to proceed further. I skipped the mapping task step and proceeded with Simulation step but got an error " Exception raised in application module /Scwm/LAGP_MAINTAIN".

Any suggestion to resolve the issue is appreciated.

Also wondering if there is a step by Step guide how to create a new custom Object through LTMOM, please share it.

Appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

Regards,

Venkat

View Entire Topic
Kirstin
Associate
Associate

Hello Venkat,

have you assigned rules, which refer to translation objects in the fieldmapping of your own created migration object? Mapping tasks are reflected by translation objects in LTMOM. As it is not possible to assign a translation object directly to a target field you need to assign it to a rule, which you can then assign to your target field.

Attached to the following SAP Note you can find a step-by-step guide how to create your own migration object based on a standard API: SAP Note 2852819

If you have created an own API, please check the following SAP Note 2590165

A deep-dive slide deck on the migration object modeler based on 2021 can be found here.

Best regards,

Kirstin

Venkataraman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kirstin,

Thank you for sharing the document. It was nice a document and a good reference. I have assigned the rules however I see only MOVE rule to assign for each field. As per the document it looks other rule should be available but in our system I couldn't see any other rule other than MOVE. Would that be the reason for the failure. Also the Import parameter is always looks as "SENDERFIELD"

your suggestion to fix the above issue will be helpful.

Note: I followed the document and created the Cost center example as shown in the document. All steps were exactly same as the document but for the Field mapping I faced the same issue.

Thank you,

Venkat