Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mass sto document type correction

former_member197042
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Hope you guys are good!

The requirement is we need to correct the wrong document types in STO Setup in SPRO path.

there's a bulk of lines to be corrected. We tried to do it in LSMW & BDC and that's not working.

If anyone helps with this will appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Muniasamy

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check if you could find a view you could update directly through the SM30 ?

former_member197042
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic,

I checked in SM30 with this table-V_T161W, but I can't able to do the mass changes here.

Please guide me on how to do it here for mass correction of document types.

Thanks in advance.

Muniasamy

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do for only one document type (Purchase order), you could do a CTRL C / CTRL V and do it very quickly

how many entries do you have ?

former_member197042
Participant
0 Kudos

there's 3600 document types needs to be corrected in STO config setup. the existing document type which are maintained are wrong.

View Entire Topic
raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • How did you record your BDC for LSMW, did you use SM30 and select only one record to change, click the 'Enter condition' option (would be easier)
  • Did you consider building a small report based on FM VIEW_MAINTENANCE_SINGLE_ENTRY on view V_T161W ?
former_member197042
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

i tried to make it LSMW and BDC,but the SPRO path is not considered while run the batch input session.

Is there any possibility to do mass changes here?

Could you please guide how to make conditions for mass correcting of STO plant doctype on view V_T161W?

Thanks,

Muniasamy

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Did you check the box 'simulate background mode' during the recording.

What do you mean with 'SPRO path is not considered while run the batch input session.' In SHDB, just execute SM30, view = 'V_T161W', check 'Enter Condition' and 'maintain'.

former_member197042
Participant
0 Kudos

I mean, we need to correct the doc type in the SPRO path only which is related STO setup.

our requirement is, We need to correct the existing doctype in this SPRO path-Purchasing->Setup STO->Assign Doc,one-step procedure,under-delivery tolerance. The existing document types are wrongly maintained.

There are 3600 lines to be correct the correct doc type for the plant-plant relationship.

Let me know if you need any additional informations.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay, in my systems it's 'Set up Stock Transport Order' (not Setup STO)

Executing the Customizing (with F1 on any field or debug of the FM below the transaction) view to updaye is V_T161W. So do the SHDB on SM30 with this view passing required values to get a single record

Select 'Purch. doc. category' as 'F'

Click on 'Further Select Cond.'

Append 'Supplying Plant' and 'Plant' and any other required fields (I suppose you have prepared the update from an extraction to Excel or another spreadsheet, ,did you use multiple PO type)

Input space/' '/value for required fields using 'AND' between criteria

On next screen change the value, save and check your recording.

Execute the recording, do you get any error?

If ok, build the LSMW on this recording