Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material ledger tick in material master

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have created material master Number ABC.

Make changes in material type and activated material ledger. Now ML tick is on all new material master being created its fine.

Question is how I can activate the ML tick on material number ABC which created before activation of material ledger.

regards

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The missing ML flag can only be set by SAP Support. Please create a message with component CO-PC-ACT. The support consultants will correct the inconsistency between Material Master and your stettings in OMS2 for all materials that were created before the activation of ML.

Best regards,

Antje

former_member330651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You mean i have did a big mistake, which can't solve by myself.

Hi gurus; any other idea, as i want to solve this issue myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to use functions of CKMHELP transaction. Here refer to HelpDesk for master data and function MLHELP_MLMASTER_CREATE. Probably, it will help. In order to be able to run CKMHELP functions in production mode, you have to do a "DONTPANIC" trick (refer to CKMHELP OSS Notes or search the forum for more information).

Regards,

Anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no, It's not a big mistake and it can be solved quickly be SAP Support.

But you can try the following workaround:

1. You can change the material type of the material to a material type managed by value and quantity (txn MMAM).

2. Afterwards, change the customizing of the material type in OMS2 (I assume you've done this already).

3. Finally, you reset the material type again in txn MMAM.

If this does not work or if too many materials are affected, there is no other way than contacting SAP Support.

BR,

Antje

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running the ML reports in update mode should only be done by SAP since severe inconsistencies can occur that cannot be corrected ...

BR,

Antje

Nagaraj_C
Explorer
0 Kudos

It worked, thanks Antje