cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME55 Double-clic -> Launch ME54N instead ME53N

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a request for changing ME55 transaction in order to launch ME54N instead ME53N when user double click on a PR line.

My customer asks me to create a transaction variant based on ME55, but I'm not sure it's possible in this way..

I didn't find exit or badi to do this change... So I see 3 possible ways :

Possibility 1 - Transaction variant : I know how mask a field, or make a field as mandatory with a transaction variant, but I don't konw if it's possible to modify the behavior on double-click...). Someone can confirm please ?

Possibility 2 - I investigate in ABAP code ad found a place for changing this transaction (LMEREPI05), but in this case it will be a standard modification and I prefer avoid if possible...

Possibility 3 - Make a complete copy of ME55, I don't like it because of further SAP maintenance...

So It's for that I ask to you SAP expert, what will you do for make this change please ?

Regards

Cedric

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers, as it provides tips of preparing questions that draw responses from our members -- as well as gives details about using tags. For example, if this is an ABAP question, you should use that as a primary or additional tag. I hope this helps!

--Jerry

View Entire Topic
pataselano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your customer want detail information which can't found in ME55 through ME54N before release PR. In standard SAP, double click in ME55 will open ME53N. So, your customer must back to ME55 again before PR can release.

My idea is you provide complete information in ME55. You add Z-fields in structure table MEREP_OUTTAB_EBANOV. After that, you fill those Z-fields through BAdI ME_CHANGE_OUTTAB_CUS. Because this BAdI valid for another purchasing too, then please make sure that im_struct_name = 'MEREP_OUTTAB_EBANOV' before you fill Z-fields.

If complete information can found in ME55 then your customer no need switch to ME54N.

0 Kudos

No my need concerns only the double-clic

ME55 -> User double-clic a line -> ME54N (instead ME53N)

Sorry if it was not clear

Regards

Cedric

pataselano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't change SAP program except you copy standard SAP program to Z-program and make coding editing.

So, please discuss with your customer, what is the purpose of double click to tcode ME54N?

I think the purpose of double click to tcode ME54N is your customer need additional information which can't found in tcode ME55 for make decision whether they want release PR or not,

I suggest you for make enhancement for alv screen in tcode ME55. This enhancement show additional information which need by your customer for make release decision in tcode ME55. This method also more efficient for working because no need double click for get additional information in tcode ME54N screen.