Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration cockpit errors stores table details

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am using SAP Data Service for extraction from non sap system and load the data into SAP staging tables for upload of purchase info records. We are in S4 HANA version 2021 and FSP02. Using Migrate your data app i am loading the purchase info records. I got around 1600 error. I can downloads the error data from the app itself. Since i am using SAP Data Services i want to reconcile from DS. I want to get the error data from migration cockpit error tables from DMC_* tables. But i don't know which table stores both success and error records and what the key field to get it. most the DMC_* tables uses GUID key to get info.

Then i am sure SAP uses multiple tables to get those information's using GUID Id's. I need those table with relationship.

Thanks and Regards

Vijay

View Entire Topic
vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prithivi

I am aware of that field. But I am looking for different purpose. I want the error message why it was failed. I want both success message and failure message from DMC_* tables only. Sine i am loading data into multiple SAP clients. I am getting different error in different system. Simply /1LT/PROCESSED field does not give any information on error details.

For your information. I am already following MAP, VALIDATE AND ENRICH step. The data is escaped from all these steps and got error from SAP due to some reason. I am very much looking for error message stores in SAP under DMC_* tables for our dashboard purpose.

Thanks and Regards

Vijay

sunnyakhtar726
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayakumar,

Did you find out a way to reconcile the LTMC errors using BODS ?

Thanks,

Sohel