Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-period Consolidation for budget versions

tanja_gliege
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can the BCF task programme (FICBCF00) be run in period 12 of a multi-period budget consolidation? I have assigned the same task group as period 1 (which includes all the data monitor task including the BCF task) and period category 12 (only run period 12) to the budget version in question, but it is not working for me. I am getting the message "No processing because the task Bal.Cfwd cannot be executed for any /all CGs/CUs" Mesage no. G00095

I have checked all periods and con units and non of them are blocked or periods closed.

I can execute the task in the Data monitor without any issues, but when I execute the program with the relevant parameters I am getting the error message.

Any ideas anyone? Your help is much appreciated.

0 Kudos

Hi, Which OP release is this?

tanja_gliege
Participant
0 Kudos

We are running on 1909 on premise SAPK-10406INS4CORE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anil2024
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Tanja,

Look like some design issue.

1. You can use/load data for any period for Budget/Forecast consolidation ...Like All 12 periods or only 12th Periods.

2. You need to configure planning cycle which will be applicable for those periods.

3. You have to execute Bundle run in data monitor which runs all periods which you defined planning cycle.

4. By following this process design, you need not focus only BCF. BCF will take care automatically if BCF is appliable your process during 1st period run.

Hope, this will help to align your process by redesign process.

Regards

Anil

tanja_gliege
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Anil for your contribution. We have configured a 5 year planning cycle with Y0 being period 12 of the current year, Y1 being period 1-12 of the next year and Y2-5 being period 12 only. We have set up a job schedule process chain which starts in BPC and ends in GR with executing each task in each years. But in Y2 the job always fails at the BCF task with the message I posted above.

Any help/ suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tanja