cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Closing Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I have been trying to research the new closing processes associated with S/4 HANA sFIN 2.0. My goal is to highlight the new process and compare to the lengthy process used in previous SAP financials. To do this, I need to be able to completely simulate a closing process in both SAP Financials and sFIN 2.0. I believe I have found the required transactions that must be completed with the traditional system, but I am struggling to figure out how exactly this would be done in the sFIN 2.0 system.

All my research keeps turning up is that sFIN is significantly faster and reduces redundancies, etc. But what I'm really trying to find is the exact sequential process I would take in sFIN to close a month / quarter / year.

If anyone could shed some light on how this would be done, or if i'm understanding the problem incorrectly, I would really appreciate the insight.

Thanks,

Paul Browning

View Entire Topic
jayanthmaydipalle
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below mentioned links to get documents.

Period end closing Financial Closing

http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/BBLibrary/Documentation/159_ERP607_BPD_EN_US.doc

Please share your mail id details, i will share other month/quarter/year end activities list in SAP S/4 HANA SFin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI MJ,

The first document is very helpful. A similar document showing the process in sFIN 2.0 would really answer my questions. Is there a way to send direct mail via SCN to get the additional documents?

Thanks,

Paul