cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant maintenance measuring point is not auto-generated after production order confirmation

leekhim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Consultant

I had completed all the setup for equipment with PRT, measuring point, initial measuring document, maintenance plan, routing with PRT. However after production order confirmation, the measuring point is not auto-generated or consume the usage. Can you help to check? Below are the setup.

Equipment

Measuring point

Current Measuring document

Maintenance plan

Task List

Routing

Production Order Confirmation completed but no usage been consumed:

leekhim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Production order without actual usage value. Measuirng document is not generated

View Entire Topic
govardhantmaile
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to have below view in data, check your views for equipment category.

Secondly, why do have you maintained different unit in the usage value in routing.

Please crosscheck and update.

Thanks,

leekhim
Explorer
0 Kudos

First you need to have below view in data, check your views for equipment category.

-->My screen is only has this. "Measuring points.counter" at above yellow icon. When click in, refer 2nd screen.

leekhim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Secondly, why do have you maintained different unit in the usage value in routing.

--> Let me change again to another equipment in EA as per below.

Production order confirmation done but still no measuring doc generated.

leekhim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is that possible to have meeting for me to share the screens on spot and checking?

govardhantmaile
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Provide your contact details details, will reach out on Google Meet.

Thanks

leekhim
Explorer
0 Kudos

[personal information removed] . I am at Malaysia timezone. Please help meeting invite based on your avaialbility. Thanks so much for your help.

leekhim
Explorer
0 Kudos

May I have a call to follow up the issue? Thanks for the earlier call but the issue is still open.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please note that the Email was removed as it's not allowed per our SAP Community rules of engagement to share personal information. If you haven't done so yet, I encourage you to create a profile in SAP Community groups where you can communicate directly via DM.

Regards,

Moshe