cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting to CO-PA PSG from TM Freight Settlement (S/4HANA)

In SAP S/4HANA 1809 system, the freight settlement process from TM module to CO-PA segments should happen at the time of posting settlement document (Type 1600). The account assignments in the settlement document Item – Cost center, Profit Center, CO-PA segment number, etc., should be taken from the linked Sales Delivery, or STO Item, if available.

Now question -

is this feasible for Account-based CO-PA? If yes, is there any settlement profile (+ settlement rule) to be maintained for this TM Freight settlement? What are the configurations required for the values to be populated in CO-PA at delivery line item level?

E.g. A voyage was hired to ship M1 and M2 material, which correspond to Sales Order SO1, and both are delivered through D1 Delivery document. Now, when the voyage vendor's service is booked through SES, there should be a settlement document (just like Agency business - earlier) should be created. Against what level, it would have cost distributed? And, how to take it to CO-PA segments - Delivery Item, Customer, Product & Batch?

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hey Rahul, Jan,

facing the same issue.

Did you manage to find a final solution, for the COPA posting in WLFLTM ?

Currently I have only 2 options:

1. in BADI WZRE_TRANSFER_SO_DATA_BADI, suppress the link to COPA (ref_paobjnr), but that will not generate a COPA posting.

2. in BADI WZRE_TRANSFER_SO_DATA_BADI, refer to a similar existing COPA assignment (ref_paobjnr), but that COPA posting does not correspond completely with the segment it should be posted in.

Thx,

B

0 Kudos

Hey,

I solved my issue by note 2146545 - Freight cost distribution integration with SAP ERP is not correctly creating agency business document, upon the creation of the AB document, the document is trigger again for COPA relevancy and it triggers corrected corresponding values to COPA.

option 3 in thr Note.->(Set the CO-PA determination to true by implementing the BADI WLF_DOCUMENT_EXT, method CHECK_COPA_RELEVANT and by setting the parameter C_RE_DETERMINATION_RELEVANT to TRUE(X).

Kr

B