cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Release strategy for Acct assignment -X with Profit center as one of the characterstics

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to configure PR Release strategy for Account assignment X. earlier it worked perfect and my client asked to add Profit center as one of the characterstics for PR in release strategy configuration.

I have added Profit center as a characteristics in class. but when creating PR with account assignment X - but I am not seeing release strategy triggered in Me51n. so when I checked one SCN link in that they have mentioned in addition to Profit center we need to add cost object that is cost center, so I have added that one also. but it is not working.

Can you please advise. Thanking you.

Regards,

G.V.Shivakkumar

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

I have even set

5000 SGD - but it is not working. one quite interesting thing is earlier Acct assignment X worked well before addition of Profit center as a characteristics. they are facing problem only after addition of Profit center characterstics.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

still no screenshot from the account assignment view of the purchase requisition, again: ALL values have to match. What is so tough to show this? What you showed is a screenshot with a value that does not match. How can we believe the words if the values in the screenshots deviate or are not presented?