Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in SDN login and Account change

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

my SDN MM Login is kailasugale at gmail.com

I have password in caps and numeric,when I login in my account with my password i observed my account get change

initial it was kailasugale now its showing kailas shivaji ugale

one important thing even if i am not give my password in caps ,( i give in small letter and numeric) also I am able to login in same account

please help me moderator,i want to continue with my old account ,today upto afternoon it was ok

if any moderator mail me i will give my password to him and he can check it ,its very strange thing for me

please address and guide me for overcome this problem

i answerd following thread but its not showing as watch in same ID

[;

Regards

kailas ugale

Edited by: Kailas Shivaji Ugale on Jan 4, 2012 4:43 PM

View Entire Topic
kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

my problem is not login ,with same IS and password I am able to login

but following things get change now for my profile

1) my total forum point was 2712 now its 4 only

2) my name was kailasugale now its kailas shivaji ugale

3) my password is case sensitive,while login if i used small letter throughout login ,still I am able to login,it should not happen

Regards

Kailas Ugale

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it look like you are directed to another id. while your Kilas Ugale is dated june 2010, this ID is as of Oct 2011.( all from business card info, probably you would've already seen ) have you created an id in april or oct 2011? you may check whether the same thing happens from another machine too ( just to rule out a possibility ). pl write to SCN. Sys admin should be able to resolve it

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

2010 is correct

2011 is wrong I am not create any ID

Regards

Kailas Ugale

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you go to the user profile and business card from this ID, it shows oct11 and april 11. write to them with as much observed data as possible. I had some issues of different nature a few months back. it took them a week but they resolved it

email i used was sapnetwork@sap.com