cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a process order is released system created the TR as expected.  Automatic TO is not enabled.  User then manually convert the TR to TO.  TO's are confirmed to dynamic bin for staging.  At the time of conversion system is not creating TO for all the components in the TR.  It is giving a message "Active work list does not contain any items to be processed" It is for some reason thinks that enough inventory exist at WIP and not creating the TO.  It sets the TR status to processed.  I manually removed the processed status and tried to reprocess it I get the same message.  I appreciate any input to get around this as I have a large quantity materials that needs to be picked and prefer to use the system created TR versus the manual TR

View Entire Topic
vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

There might be several reasons for this type of behavior like -

- There might be user exit activated for TR/TO

- Some user might have manually moved stock with transactions LT01 or LT10

- There might be missing data in some control cycles or material master WM1/WM2 views

- Some user might be locking the TR you are working on

- Your stock might be lying in blocked or quality category

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Thanks for your reply.  It so happened we took copy of production to test environment just about the time the process order was released.  The TR to TO conversion is working fine in test environment but not in production.  I am trying to find out what could affect the order to change the behavior. 

Thanks

Siva