cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project team SAP Activate training

vincentcs
Explorer

Where can I find an updated version of a presentation to introduce SAP Activate to a new implementation project team?

The customer leaders like to implement S/4HANA as a greenfield model with a more agile methodology. I proposed to use SAP Activate as the guiding methodology however the team members are not familiar with this new way of deploying SAP. The PMO asked me to prepare a working session with the workstream leads to educate them on the key principles of SAP Activate. I have access to all required websites recommended by SAP but an updated version of SAP Activate introduction would facilitate the kick-off of this workshop.

Thank you for your response!

Best regards, Christine

ayelet
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find an updated version.

I am interesting too

Thanks

former_member836442
Discoverer

Thanks to Jan and Kelsey, the updated presentations on SAP Activate were very useful to introduce the key principles of Activate and allow me to address all questions from the project team.

The Activate community site links to different levels of know how so I started with the Activate overview and will use lower level of Know How as we go, based on the demand from the team leads to guide them through the phases.

Christine

Paola_Herrerast
Newcomer
0 Kudos

can you share with me the presentation?

same case

former_member836442
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This is one link recommended by SAP to find level 1 education about SAP Activate:

https://d.dam.sap.com/a/7TtMLBi/Level%201%20-%20SAP%20Activate%20Methodology.pdf

This is the other link recommended by Jan Musil:

https://community.sap.com/topics/activate/implementation-and-deployment

View Entire Topic
kelseylapczynsk
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Christine,

Happy to help here. You can find all of the SAP Activate presentations in our Implementation and Deployment sub-page. Navigate to the SAP Activate Methodology Overview Documents section and you will find all of the available decks there. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Link to sub-page: Implementation and Deployment | SAP Activate | SAP Community

-Kelsey

vincentcs
Explorer

Thank you so much Jan & Kelsey! Have a nice day! Christine