Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Condition Value debits instead of credit

ngiannopoulos
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon.

In my company they have created a condition (YENV) for capturing environmental cost for a material. This condition is entered in the pricing procedure as statistical, so it does not alter the price of the material. This condition, YENV, is allocated FR1 as both account key and accruals keys respectively.

Both FR1 and YENV are characterised as positive. However, when i make the MIGO movement, in the accounting document, YENV value appears negative (Credits the account). I am trying to understand why this happens... In addition, i need to change it to positive (Debit the account), because, as my accounting department says, if it Debits the account, then it alters the material value...

Please, i would really appreciate your input.

Best regards,

Nikos Giannopoulos

accounting-document.jpg

fra1-condition.jpg

pricing-procedure.jpg

purchase-order.jpg

purchase-order-history.jpg

yenv-condition.jpg

former_member335961
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nikos,

Have you tried defining the "plus / minus" field within the condition type as blank = positive and negative ?

I have checked the standard freight condition types in my system and they all are set like this...

BR,

Oscar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ngiannopoulos
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello oscar.osorio3

Thank you very much for your answer! What exactly do you mean? Where is this sign? As you can see in the attached image for the YENV condition, YENV condition is defined as positive

Thank you very much,

Best regards

Nikos Giannopoulos