Did you mean: 

Quality info Record Issue

Abhishek_Parab
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I seem to be facing a strange problem.

For a Raw Material I had made QM in Proc =X

and Control key set - Z0001 " The control keys only checks Certificate Required and hence no need for Quality info Record as Supplier released is not checked.

Z0001 - Has only Certificate Required indicator set.

So at the time of GR the system check just the Quality Certificate as per the Control key and the processing happens as per the Certificate and Control key combination..

Case 2: If i change the Control Key in Material Master to - z0002 ( Supplier Release and Quality certificate Check)

At the time of GR it checks the quality certificate & vendor Release as well from the Quality info record.

Both of the cases results are as expected

But now if the Change the Control Key back to z0001 to just check the Quality certificate. The system considers the Quality info record as well.. which is what I am not able to understand although I am set the control key to just check the Certificate not the Supplier Release.

Please help me understand this..

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek Parab.

View Entire Topic
sourabh_maheshwari2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This might be due to the fact that once we activate the QIR for the Vendor-Material, the Status Management also becomes active.

Maybe try resetting the status profile in the QIR and then check if it works

Abhishek_Parab
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sourabh,

There is not status profile assigned to the Quality info record. Not able to understand tough this strange behavior, Although the Control key has been set to Just certificate check and supplier release has not been set. Just try replicating the mentioned scenario in your system and let me know if the outcome is the same, as there are many bugs I have been facing in the new S4 HANA 2020 system.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek Parab.