Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for all logs of all SAP ID , SAP Business One

nikunjmehta2290
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Need to generate query report or another way to generate all kinds of logs of particular SAP Business One ID.

For example, the manager ID logs details of the particular day. It includes all kinds of transaction details.

SAP Business One HANA

Regards,

Nikunj

rasmuswulff_jensen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you be more specific here... logs of what (what do you mean when you say SAP Id)? SAP have a built in changelog system for most screens

wenli_chen
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Nikunjm

From SAP business One client perspective,

you can setup log levels to detailed information level for any specific user, for example, manager

Help > Support Desk > Logger Settings
Business Information Level: Errors, Warnings and Information
System Information Level: Errors, Warnings and Information

Then collect and check log files from

C:\ProgramData\SAP\SAP Business One\Log\SAP Business One\XXXX\BusinessOne, replace 'XXXX' with the exact user you want to check.

Also, you can check ‘Access Logs’ from SAP Business One client, top menu tool, by login as a super user.

Thanks & regards,

Relle

nikunjmehta2290
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear wenli.chen ,

Thanks for the input. Can we see all kind of details via report or any inbuilt function?

All kinds of details like particular SAP user, Which screen access and what type of changes done for specific day?

SAP Business One HANA

Kind Regards,

Nikunj Mehta

View Entire Topic
Mazzucco
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

query.txtI don't have much practice with HANA, but an example query is attached for you to use as logic for what you want, in it you can get all the tables that start with "A" that are from the Modifications LOG, and see if your user in question changed something or not in the desired period, but you can also change to get the main tables of SAP directly... it's up to you, I hope it helps you in some way.

nikunjmehta2290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello leandro_mazzucco ,

Good morning!

Thanks for the input. I have run this query for but it's not working. It's not gives me any output for table started with A. It's showing 0 result.

Kind Regards,

Nikunj

Mazzucco
Explorer

Did you enter the name of your Database where there is 'NAME_YOUR_SCHEMA'? Here for me it works correctly.

nikunjmehta2290
Participant
0 Kudos

After mentioned schema name , It's working now. But for the second query ,

A."TABLE_NAME_LOOP"

"NAME TABLE FOR LOOP" A

What things need to correct here?

Kind Regards,

Nikunj

nikunjmehta2290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello leandro_mazzucco ,

If possible then do the needful here.

Kind regards,

Nikunj

nikunjmehta2290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello leandro_mazzucco ,

Can we see all table result via single query ? Each time , I need to change the table and execute the query and see the result.