cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising OSS message @ Marketplace for Product errors/issues related to Cloud Solutions

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Team,

Could you please apprise us on raising Product defects/issues/errors related to Cloud Solutions on SAP Service Marketplace as to which component should be selected for raising OSS message for Cloud solution?

Also, in case we are performing Integration between an OnPremise solution & a Cloud solution, in that case which component should be selected in case we want to report connectivity issues?

Many Thanks

Ankur

View Entire Topic
douglaskisinger
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

What specific integration scenario are you using?

Kind regards, Douglas

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

We are trying to integrate ECC OnPremise with Cloud for Customer solution using Web Services.

Thanks

Ankur

douglaskisinger
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info!

When working with Cloud for Customer, you create a ticket for product defects/issues/errors directly out of the application. This ticket is created in the BCP system, so it is not supported out of the SAP Service Marketplace as for other products.

If you have an integration issue, our Active Global Support team would be responsible for giving you support. Should you not have a contact there, please pass along your email and I will have someone contact you.

Kind regards, Douglas

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Douglas!

I can raise an incident but that might not completely help because we need to get our OnPrem certificates/settings verified as well in order to have correct working integration being set up.

If it would have been related to ONLY the Cloud solution, I would have raised an incident from within the solution already as I normally do that.

Here is my email id: ankur.godre@knacksystems.com.

Appreciate your support!

Thanks

Ankur

douglaskisinger
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I have sent your information on to my colleagues in Support.

Kind regards, Douglas