cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeploy RAP based fiori app post adding new fields using Business application Studio

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working in S/4 HANA Public Cloud Environment.

I had published a RAP based Fiori app(List Report) using business application studio and moved it to quality.

I got a requirement to add new columns in it. Post adding new columns, I redeployed the app from business application studio. However I see new columns are not coming in the report. Deployment status is successful.

One thing I observed that in the first TR, many artifacts are created in it post deployment, however this time only "Fiori Launchpad App Descriptor Item " is added in TR. Can this be a reason for missing columns?

Do I need to again create a new project in Business application studio to publish all the artifacts which was added in the initial TR ?

Regards,

Jitendra

andresj6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

The new columns appears in the preview application of the service binding from Ecplipse? And in the preview application from BAS or in Customizing when you deploy?

View Entire Topic
jitendra_it
Active Contributor

Resolved by referring the thread https://answers.sap.com/questions/13453475/edit-ui-annotations-xml-in-vscode-vs-abap-cds-ui-a.html. Here comment from SaiNithesh Gajula helped. Thanks.

SanchitaMohta
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

I have a similar condition where I want to redeploy the application ( via VS Code ) which is moved to QA but I am not able to undeploy the same in order to modify it and deploy it again. ( Getting an error during un-deployment )

Would you please help how you were able to redeploy the application.

Regards,
Sanchita