Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting for group chart of account

former_member221213
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two company codes, both using different operating chart of account.
For the purpose of group reporting i have created one chart of account and assign the same in group chart of account field.

Then create the Group account no and also assign the same in GL Master.

Then posted the document in company code. Now my query is how to check the balance of group account no.

Also how to check the balance at group chart of account level.

I have try to check the same through F.01, S_ALR_87012277, S_ALR_87012301 but getting below error message.

"Company codes and charts of accounts entered are incompatible"

Regards,

Rohidas Shinde

View Entire Topic
anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohidas,

Please let us know whether you have created Financial Statement version with assignment of Group Account number at transaction code OB58. Please find below screen shot for the same:-

Regards,

Anand Raichura

former_member221213
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your suggestion i have made the changes. now i can see the balance related to group GL account from F.01,

But issue is that is gives only balance related to one operation chart of account at a time.

I have two operation chart of account assigned to two different company code.

How can i check the balance of group GL account related both operation chart of account.

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohidas,

You can create a financial statement version (FSV) with assignment of Group Chart of Account or you can also create FSV without any specific of chart of account.For your requirement either you create a FSV with Group CoA or create FSV without any specific assignment of chart of account, so that you can assign account from multiple chart of account. Please find below screen shot for the same:

Regards,

Anand Raichura

former_member221213
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried both below option.

Option 1. Assign Group chart of account to FSV.

F.01

I am running the F.01 with group chart of account RSSG.

Hear My group chart of account is RSSG. when i run the F.01 it's giving me error.

Option 2. FSV without assignment of chart of account.

Untitled.jpg

Hear i assign the gl related to operating chart of account.

F.01
    When i try to run the F.01 with RSSG chart of account it again give me error.

Regards,

Rohidas Shinde

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohidas,

Let us first work on option #1 (i.e. creating FSV with Group CoA assignment). Can you please test following for F.01 and let us know the result:-

• Execute F.01 with only Co. codes in a selection parameters (don't specify Chart of account)
  • Execute F.01 with specifying RSSG as CoA and also input co. codes

PS: When ever you are getting any error, please specify the message number (like message number FR102 or FR323.)

Regards,

Anand Raichura

former_member221213
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your help now i am able to get the balance of group gl accounts by executing the F.01 as mention by you in your previous post.

Regards,

Rohidas Shinde

former_member221213
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have few more questions.

1. Except F.01 what are the other report from which we can check the

balance of group chart of account.

2. In which scenario business use group chart of account.
I know that it is used for group level

reporting, but when is advisable to use out of below scenario.

- When there are two company Code with different operating chart of account and different

controlling area.

- When there are two company Code with same operating chart of account and same controlling

area.

3. Also if you have any document about this topic, can you please send it to me on

rohidas.sap@gmail.com.

Regards,

Rohidas Shinde

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also same query. I have created Financial statement version for Group COA and assign Group GL in that. But while i am opening F.01 by giving company code, i am getting balance of one company code. I am not able to see balance of Group COA. Could you please help.