cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESB table item sequence not similar to BOM Items sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

If we see the item sequence in MB23 display reservation or in RESB table, the sequence not matching with BOM items sequence if we compare with CS03. This problem is persisting for only the process orders created from planned orders. If I create new process order with out planned order then the sequence of the reservation items in RESB table are similar to BOM items. could you please suggest me to resolve this issue.

thanks in advance.

sapproduction

former_member2091
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any specific reason for this requirement?

In RESB even if the sequence is not same, you still have Item node and counter for BOM components and if you are building any ABAP logic you can use these two fields. They are from STPO table.

View Entire Topic
Dario
Explorer
0 Kudos

Even if you dont change or add components, RESB sequence number dont follow the BoM when phantom assembly are exploded.

0010 Component A

0020 PH Assembly 1 (Composed of Comp R and Comp S)

0030 Component B

The sequence in RESB table reads:

Component A

Component B

PH Assembly 1
Component R
Component S

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Dario

This question was open back in 2010, that means, almost 10 years ago and I bet this user does not even remember this subject anymore 🙂

We ask our users to avoid posting in those very old questions, to avoid endless threads.

If you have any question related to this topic, please open a new question with your doubts.

Regards,

Caetano