cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESB table item sequence not similar to BOM Items sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

If we see the item sequence in MB23 display reservation or in RESB table, the sequence not matching with BOM items sequence if we compare with CS03. This problem is persisting for only the process orders created from planned orders. If I create new process order with out planned order then the sequence of the reservation items in RESB table are similar to BOM items. could you please suggest me to resolve this issue.

thanks in advance.

sapproduction

former_member2091
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any specific reason for this requirement?

In RESB even if the sequence is not same, you still have Item node and counter for BOM components and if you are building any ABAP logic you can use these two fields. They are from STPO table.

View Entire Topic
Dario
Explorer

In my opinion, Caetano, this forum acts as a knowledge base and many people, not only the author, reach an old posting looking for some solution. That was my case, I found some update and though, wrongly perhaps, that it could be useful for somebody.

Ritz
Active Contributor

dario.ardiles2

I agree many times we come across a post which sounds close to our own issue and when its doesn't shows a logical end to post or solution it disappoint the user.

@ admindsap

If answer to aged posts are not allowed, its should be auto close after certain time or if admins have option available they can close it for their respective forum.

Thanks

RD