cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Order Qty should not be more than Invoice Qty

ashwat_behl
Explorer

Dear Seniors,

Request you to please help in resolving an error. I have created a return process with reference of a billing document.

Whenever we created the return order with reference. The SAP system allows to take the billed quantity return or below the billed quantity return But shows error if we go for the return that is above the billed quantity. Which is perfect. But here comes the real scenerio, let us suppose the original billed quantity was of 10 and we have already taken the return for the complete quantity - 10. Now again if we create the return, the system shows the 2 warning messages which says There are already returns for item 000010:10 EA & Credit memos already exist for item 000010:10 EA

As both these messages can be bypassed, now we can create the return order again with reference and we can again take either below quantity than 10 or exact same quantity of 10.

So in summation, we are able to take more return in comparison of the billed quantity

Note - I know that the similar question was being asked earlier as well and i have checked those as well but nothing answers this query of mine.

Request you to please help

Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Before going for any code change, first try with my option and see whether it is meeting your requirement, though the error message number is different.

ashwat_behl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Noted Sir, but your mentioned solution is already implemented. Moreover, please advise if the message no. V1499 can be edited to error message