cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing Created via CEWB not Recognized by Variant Configuration

joseph_durham
0 Kudos

Hello VC Community:

I am testing the Order BOM functionality in Variant Configuration for a client. I created the BOM and Routing using the Engineering Workbench (CEWB) with a change number that has parameter effectivity assigned. I have set some simple dependencies for BOM component selection and operation selection. When I execute CU51 my BOM components are selected as expected but when I click on the icon to display the task list for my Routing, I get a message stating "No task list found for material XXX plant XXX".

I also noticed that when I view my VC model in transaction PMEVC, if I select the menu path 'Environment > Object maintenance > Routing maintenance' it takes me to 'CA02'. Since my Routing was created via CEWB it tells me no task list exists if I press 'Enter'.

Does Variant Configuration have some challenges dealing with BOM and Routing objects created via CEWB using change numbers with parameter effectivity ?

birgit_dietsche
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Durhan, in SAP note 1944995 it is mentioned that bom type "K" is not supported with routing operation assignment in EWB. Best regards, Birgit

birgit_dietsche
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Durham, in SAP Note 1944995 it is mentioned, that order bom (bom category = "K") are not supported with ewb. Best regards, Birgit

View Entire Topic
birgit_dietsche
Explorer

Korrection, the note is 1944995.