cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4HANA - Flexible Workflow - Exception Handling - How to configure activity as required action?

former_member635746
Discoverer

Hi,

We've created a custom flexible workflow. In Manage Workflows Fiori App, we want to configure required action in exception handling section of workflow step. We have defined activities in flexible block but not able to see them in required action drop down. Our query is technically how to make a flexible block activity into an exception handling activity and bring it into the exception handling required action drop down.

For e.g. for scenario workflow - WS00800208 - Change Record Discrete Industry, while adding action to exception handling, we can see activities as shown below. Similarly we also want to bring our own custom activities in exception handling.

Thanks & Regards

Mohit

View Entire Topic
former_member181875
Contributor

Follow step 15 in this blog.

If that helps, please mark your question as answered.

former_member635746
Discoverer

Thank You Very much Alan for your feedback. Wish i have gone through your blog before, a great blog for any beginner! - Mohit

0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

I am your recent follower. Thank you much for your blogs in S/4HANA Flexi workflows. I would like to refer your one of the blogs 'How to develop your first Workflow Scenario in SAP S/4HANA Release 1909'. But I am not able to find it. Could you please help me in accessing that content? I am working in development of Flexi workflow scenario.

Thank you.

Rajeswari C

Jagadeesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Alan,

I am currently facing an issue that work item assigned to my user remains in my inbox even after approving the work item.

And i thought like something i missed for activity config while creating workflow scenario. So, there i found your blog 'How to develop your first Workflow Scenario in SAP S/4HANA Release 1909', but i am not able access this anymore.

Could you please help me to access it?

rajee.softsap : Could you please let me know if you found the workflow scenario content ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Jagadeesh Kenguva

Hi,

the link to the mentioned Blog "Follow step 15 in this blog." goes to "Page not found".

I am very interested in a solution how to create customer "required actions" in flexible Workflows.

Please help.

Many thanks

Britta

former_member799238
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Alan,

the link to the mentioned Blog "Follow step 15 in this blog." goes to "Page not found".

I am very interested in a solution how to create customer "required

actions" in flexible Workflows, too.

Regards Nicolas