cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Asset Manager ESRI MAP Issue

Hi Experts,

We are working on SAP Asset manager currently on android platform, and getting some issues related to map,

1- How can we set zoom level to esri map?

2- What to do in order to use standard icons/markers for points(features) on feature map?

Map on overview page is not appearing properly, I am trying to get map focused/zoomed on locations marked on esri feature map, tried setting minPoint x y and maxPoint x y coordinates inside DefaultViewEnvelope property in map.page and overview.page files, but no luck, currently for testing we are using SAPAssetManager Client from play store.

Please find below screens like what is my issue and what i want, also on click of map same view is appearing in fullscreen also but when i click on zoomExtent icon from map then only i can see all location markers on the map(screen-2).

screen-2:

Also, how can i get standard icons/markers for equipments, workorders etc. on map, its appearing as it is how i have added features()on esri map, highlighted in screen-2 .

Note: i have created trial developer account on arcgis esri portal and created featureserver map.

Am I missing anything from config in SAP backend or in featuremap ? or i need to write any code in MDK app from webide ?

Please help.

adding @syam.yalamati, bill.froelich for quick assistance 🙂

Thanks,

Akhilesh

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

I am working on Asset Manager 2010 and S/4 HANA 2020.

I am facing the same issue after integrating with GEF.

The Overview page , map section shows only a blue screen. When I click and navigate to Map page , then zoom, only after that the map starts to appear.

Were you able to solve your issue. It would be a great help If you can guide us in this issue.

Looking forward for some guidance.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. If your individual matter differs from the original question raised, please post your question as a new question here:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.htmlSince you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members. Please note, that your question here might not be answered.

mara_sol
Participant
0 Kudos

Neha

Facing the same issue, got any answers?

Thanks!

Maria

former_member34
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. If your individual matter differs from the original question raised, please post your question as a new question here:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.htmlSince you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members. Please note, that your question here might not be answered.

View Entire Topic
fapurcino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you solve this issue? I have the same problem too.

I'm able to view map for my current location but not the location of equipments, functional areas, notifications and work orders.

I've configured ESRIClientID and the rule described in manual correctly. But I'm not able to see the markers.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

no luck and still looking for a solution..if you get it please comment here..

mara_sol
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem. Were you able to come up with a solution?

Thanks!!

former_member227918
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

posted the solution for me, do check if that is the case for you too.