Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Asset Manager set up with multiple S/4 HANA backend using same subscription

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We have SAP Asset Manager set up with S/4 HANA backend system and it is up and running fine.

Now we have a new S/4 HANA set up , I want to use the same Asset Manager subscription to connect to this backend system.

My question is

1. We have to activate the BC set and Odata service in new S/4 HANA system, Do we need new licence for this or it will be avaialble with S/4 HANA installation itself

2. Below is the diagrammatic representation of my requirement , Can this be achieved with our existing licence.

Please guide

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

View Entire Topic
JanarthananE
Contributor

Hello nehamahanty ,

for your first question.

" 1. We have to activate the BC set and Odata service in new S/4 HANA system, Do we need new licence for this or it will be avaialble with S/4 HANA installation itself " - Yes, you do not need any new License for this, as one of the pre-requisites for SAM component available within S4/HANA system.

Please refer below supported version of S4/HANA with SAM component.

Integration of SAP BTP Asset Manager 2010 with On-Premise SAP S/4HANA 2020 FPS00 | SAP Blogs

Supported Back-End Systems - SAP Help Portal

"2. Below is the diagrammatic representation of my requirement , Can this be achieved with our existing license." - yes with existing license you can connect multiple backend system via cloud connector simultaneously without any additional cost.

Thanks,

Jana

neha_mahanty
Active Participant

Hi Janarthanan,

Thank you very much for your guidance, This is very helpful information.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty