cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BYDesing slow processing

rchaput32
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hell, We are located in Québec Canada (+/- 1 hour from the data center of Montreal)

For the last few months we are experimenting low process in all job (at less 2 to 3 time slower than before)

This happen as mush at office (where we have firewall an pleny of security) than at home where we are directly on the web.

We don't have a server, it's on the cloud with SAP but could it be a "storage" issue ? Just for your info we have this system for the last 6 years and we are now at 555370 service order, 350000 customer invoices, 119550 supplier invoices, 41716 sales order, 89956 purchase order.... Do we need to ask for a bigger "pipeline" ?

HeMing
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

Your internet connections look good. In this situation, you may raise a support ticket in your ByD tenant and have SAP Support or Hosting Team to investigate this issue and find the root cause. (I assume you have already done it). The issue can be attributed to other factors.

In parallel, you may try the following to see if it will give you some clues:

1. Is the slowness issue also experienced in your test tenant?

2. Is the slowness issue also experienced in some other ByD demo tenant? (If you have any).

On the other perspective, your transaction data volume looks large. I assume they were not built up exponentially recently. Not sure if this is a part of root causes. As suggested, it's better to raise a support ticket to have SAP Support Team look into this issue.

Hope your issue can be resolved as early as possible.

View Entire Topic
Ankit
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rene,

We would request you to check once with your Network/IT Contact and ask them to take the traces and see what is the issue.

If you still face the slowness in SAP Business ByDesign, we would request you to create the Incident to SAP Support, so that we can investigate it and get back to you with the details.

Note: While creating incident, we would be requiring the tenant details, any pattern do you see about the performance, latest timeframe along with the timezone.

Thank you,

Ankit K

rchaput32
Discoverer

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. Actually I have create an incident but it seem that I had not enough access and the incident was still locally in our system. We are working on to give me all access and then when we will have new Timeout error cause by slowniness we will repost an incident with all the data and information.

Thanks a lot. I think I will close this post and continu with the SAP Support Incident.