cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Basic client set up for services

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Needless to say, but I started my journey with SAP, hence seeking some assistance. Please could anyone provide me with some tips or advice on how to set up a new Client/Company Code with respect to services delivered via email.

The idea is that the project company seeks services/advice provided via email/telephone, it seems there would be at least 3 or 4 sales organizations. I understand I need to set up the client/company code, sales organization, divisions along with serivces, pricing, contracts. However, the instructions I hold mainly concentrate on materials delivered via shipping points and chains of distribution, that is why I am a bit confused on how to proceed.

Many thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
former_member8821
Active Participant

ryuuka

Sir, As per your question , Really its very big task to do and explain here.

Because of you want starting to end configuration

I request you, you do one by one First you will do company and plant configuration and then you will do Sales Organization, Division and etc. If you need any help then sure you will give me reply.

Hi Amrish,

Many thanks for your answer.

Actually this should be quite simple as relates to a educational project. Thus the aim is to set up a client with basic data (address, name and location, currency), create some services (provided via email), fee specifics which will be distributed by 2-3 sales organizations. Of course we will need a contract to be created as well.

Education reasons require to show and analyse how this is encouraged to be performed in SAP SD while applying basic transactions like VA01. Generally I have the idea on how to do it, but I am not sure if there are some red flags I should take into consideration. For instance physical materials are delivered via shipping points etc. here we proceed while delivering the services via email (what would be the set up differences?). Some services will have to be delivered monthly, other yearly. So you see this is quite basic 🙂

Apologies for messing his up, as I mentioned I have little experience in SAP, for my defence I can confirm I performed some basic processes in SAP SD but taking into consideration physical material, not services. This would be my point.

Best regards,

Piotr

former_member8821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ryuuka

Thanks for your reply,

I request you one thing, You will start configuration and when you are facing problem then please send me message with screen sort.

Sure I will help you.

0 Kudos

Hi, so I entered some comments below. Please could you take a look ?

Much appreciated.